Out of pocket expenses for following consultations:
All the consultations are bulk billed as long as the patient holds a medicare card EXCEPT following types of consultations incurr out pocket expense as below.
– Implanon removel $ 150 ( out of pocket cost is $95.50)
– Implanon insertion only $100 ( out of pocket cost is $67.95)
– Workcover short $89 / long $159
– Iron infusion $200 ( out of pocket cost is $86.70)
Fee for patients without a medicare card:
For patients who do not have a medicare card, a fee will apply and is payable on the day seen. The consultation fees are:
– Brief consult $40,
– Standard (<20 mins) $80,
– Long (>20 mins) $110.
All telehealth consultations are fully privatley billed. No rebates or concessions are applied. Contact reception for further information.
Out of pocket expenses for treatment room procedures:
Note: Please note doctor’s consultation will remain bulkbilled & for any of below consultations, there will be a practice fee involved to keep up with the increased costs.
– Wound care ( at day of procedure) 50$
– Wound care (After care of procedure) $20
– ECG $20
– Cryotherapy $20
– EAR TOILET one ear 20$
– EAR TOILET both ears 40$
– Biopsy (at the day and after care) 20$
– Cervical screening $20
General Practitioner Ashgrove
Book your Appointment Today
GET IN TOUCH
207 Waterworks Road, Ashgrove 4060
(07) 3366 0588