Introduction Doctor at Ashgrove
We welcome new patients to our practice always and we accept walk-in appointments. We are providing mixed billing. Ashgrove General Practice doctors are providing care in all the aspects of general practice and have looked after generations in the same family. They have extensive experience in Australian general practice environment and hospital services for more than 15 years.
Dr Chandrasena Tennakoon (MBBS, FRACGP, DRANZCOG (Adv))
Speciality: General Practitioner
Special interests: Women’s health, Men’s Health, Skin check, Sexually Transmitted Infections.
- Australian Medical Council (AMC)
- Advanced Diploma of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (DRANZCOG Adv)
- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP (FRACGP) from Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
Dr Chandrasena Tennakoon MBBS / FRACGP / DRANZCOG (adv.) has obtained the MBBS degree from Sri Lanka in 1999. He has been working for Queensland health for more than 10 years in most sub specialties including Obstetrics and Emergency Medicine .He has completed the advanced Diploma in Obstetrics and GP training and currently working as a GP Obstetrician / ED doctor at Beaudesert Hospital. Dr Ten has worked both in urban and rural settings including Australian hospitals as well as in general practices.He takes a keen interest in patient education as he believes it plays a major role in patient care and health outcomes.
Dr Saman Perera
He has special interests in the following areas of general practitioning,
- Skin checkups and skin cancer treatment, minor procedures including ingrown toe nail management, therapeutic venesection, ear toilet etc.
- Chronic diseases management – specially diabetes, asthma/COPD, ischemic heart disease/heart failure, osteoporosis and hepatitis C treatment
- Preventive medicine including heat health assessment, diabetes risk assessment, age 40-49 health assessment etc.
Doctor at Ashgrove
Book Your Appointment Today
GET IN TOUCH
207 Waterworks Road, Ashgrove 4060
(07) 3366 0588